By PDMACpayday loans
What kind of insanity is this?! ~ 2004-12-22
*Please ignore the fact that this is the same post in which I complain that all of YOU do not post enough. Yes I am a hypocrite; the first step is admitting it to yourself. The second step is to recognize your error and change your ways. Learning from your mistakes is very important. So why the hell don’t you people post more often?!*
1. Mom’s caplet (100% done)
2. Dad’s scarf (75% done)
3. Sister’s Banff (The conversation with myself over this sweater went something like this: I don’t want to talk about it, I just don’t, okay?! Just leave-me-alone. I can’t take it anymore. No, I won’t tell you what happened. It just did and it was awful. Oh, look, ice cream. As you can see, you’ll have to wait for the rest of the Banff saga.)
4. Brother’s wrist warmers (done)
5. G-ma’s scarf (100% done)
Added between then and now:
6. Flower washcloths (40% done) more to do as time permits
7. Booties for Gus (80% done)
8. Treats for random friends: Scarves? Mittens? Hats?
I’m actually not worried. This was all a ploy to put more drama in the blogworld. I’m confident it will all get done. Except for the Banff – that may take some counseling to get through. Anyone know a good knitting therapist?
Knit, knit, knit â€“ Christmas is in 3 days â€“ knit, knit, knit
my knitting therapist is not a person, but a place – any of five lys. ironic, ain’t it.
you’re in good company. i believe the majority of us knitty bloggers are feeling the crunch. at least it’s a constructive, productive kind of stress. it’s not like “oh my God, how am i going to finish eating this bag of chips?” or something pointless like that.
sorry about banff. maybe you want to change the n to an r to help express your feelings.
enjoy your knitty days before christmas! i’m impressed with both the list AND the near completion of it!
Comment - December 22, 2004 : 11:07 am
WOW, I am tres impressed with what you’ve accomplished. (heee hee, love the ice cream comment!)
I will be your knitting therapist. Let’s start…
Tell me more about your feelings on Banff
Comment - December 22, 2004 : 12:29 pm
Maybe you and banff need couples counseling. I’d say talk to Dr. Harlot.
Barring that, send banff to my house, and we’ll do a double intervention between banff and the very bad sweater.
Comment - December 22, 2004 : 2:09 pm
Sorry, the comment are closed.